Hoppo Bumpo (n): A children's game. Played by folding one's arms and hopping on one leg. Aim is to bump opponents, so that they lose their balance. Last person standing wins.


October 05, 2011

The one in which I mentioned the thread once, but I think I got away with it



Oooh ... lookee over here at all the pretty threads.

No, on second thought - if you don't live in Melbourne don't look at the overlocker threads. Quick ... avert your eyes. Pretend you never saw them.

And I'll be sure not to tell you that this little shop also has a wall ... yes a whole wall ... of zippers of every description. And beautiful interfacing for just $6 a metre.

Yep, I'm awfully glad you didn't see all that.


Anh Accessories Supply
407 Victoria Street

Richmond, Victoria

Open Monday - Saturday 9:00am - 5:30pm



This post brought to you as part of Blogtoberfest - October's blogging festival.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip (the one that I didn't see). I might just share it on bookface so others don't see it either. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I didn't know about this place! Lookee all that thread.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that shop... one of the many reasons Hubby is glad we no longer live in Richmond (much less money spent there now).

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only we had something like this in Hobart...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I wonder if it would be cost effective to fly to Melbourne to have a looksee? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing what people have to say. Leave a comment if you like.